1. WHO IS DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
According to what is established in current regulations, we inform you that the personal data that you may provide during the use of the website https://ifeelonline.com/ (hereinafter “the Website”), and https://app.ifeelonline.com/users/sign_up (hereinafter “The App”) will be processed as the Data Controller for the processing by:
- Owner: Digital Mind Solutions S.L. (hereinafter, “DMS”)
- Registered office: Calle Huelva 3, 28002, Madrid
- C.I.F.: B87593851
- Public Business Registry: Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; in volume 34901, folio 29, General section, page number M-627653, 1st inscription.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. ARE YOU OBLIGATED TO FACILITATE PERSONAL DATA?
The visit to the Web does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about himself. However, the use of some of the services available on the Web depends on the completion of personal information forms. The data requested in the different forms of the Web are those necessary to provide the requested services. The refusal to provide the data indicated as necessary may imply the inability to adequately provide such services. Likewise, you can provide data voluntarily with the aim that these services can be provided in an optimal way. Likewise, certain functionalities of the web depend on you consent for the processing of your personal data. Specifically, it will be necessary to provide data to:
- User registration
- Guidance survey
3. WICH ARE THE PURPOSES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
https://ifeelonline.com/ is an online platform that connects registered professionals, who wish to provide their services, with final consumers based on their own request through the website, mobile application or any other instrument. The personal data you provide for the provision of the various services made available
through the Website, will be processed by DMS in accordance with the following purposes:
When the user accesses our contact form (https://ifeelonline.com/contacto/) we will process your data in order to process and respond to the request made through it.
3.2. User registration on our platform digitalmind.staging.wpengine.com
- When the user accesses our registration form (https://app.ifeelonline.com/users/sign_up) the user is accessing our Platform and their data will be processed to create and manage your user account.
- To identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Site you are authorized to access. However, in any case, the user must verify and validate their registration on the platform by entering his/her username and password.
- To enable you to communicate with other users in the platform.
3.3. Survey (https://app.ifeelonline.com/answers/)
- Once your user account has been created, a survey will be carried out in order to assess which specialist best suits your needs. Through this survey, the user must provide a series of personal data related to health, mood, age, gender, social and professional life, previous psychological treatments, family life, financial status, physical
- We inform users that through this survey the user is being profiled.
3.4. Hiring the service (https://ifeelonline.com/)
When the user proceeds to hire a service, their personal data will be processed in order to provide the intermediation service and manage their hiring. At the moment of requesting any of the services or making use of the indicated
functions, you will be offered more detailed information about the specific processing.
4. RETENTION PERIOD FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The User’s data will be retained as long as they are necessary for the provision of the requested services and, once this service is finished, your data will be kept for the legally required periods, determined by specific civil, criminal and health legislations among others, for possible liabilities derived from the service provided. In the case of Registered Users, the processing of the data will be maintained until the request for the withdrawal of the created account.
5. WHAT CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY DMS?
The personal data necessary for the provision of the different services available on the Web will be those indicated in the corresponding form enabled for this purpose. Users are informed of the possibility of making anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity developed by users on the Web.
6. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF PROCESSING?
The Processing of the User’s data by DMS is based on:
- In the case of registration and contracting of the service, the legitimizing basis that enables DMS to process your personal data is the execution of the service requested by the user.
- In the case of the Survey, the legitimizing basis that enables DMS to process your personal data is your own consent given through the form established for it.
- In the case of personal data that the user provides through the chat prior to contracting the service, the legitimizing basis that enables DMS to process their personal data is their own consent.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Site, our services or products; (ii) provide you with notifications regarding products or special prices we believe may be of your interest; (iii) respond to a “Contact us” or administrative request (i.e change your password); and/or (iv) provide you, or permit third parties to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you (where we have your express consent).
DMS can send you messages, reminders or notifications related to the service, support, administration or information that the user has previously required, the basis that legitimizes said communications in the execution of the service itself. Whenever we make any communication of this type, it will be directed solely and exclusively to those users who had previously authorized and expressly received them, either at the time of their registration on the Website or later.
If users wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, they may cancel the request service by sending an email to the address email@example.com
8. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
DMS informs that the personal data of the user can communicated by EMW to the service provider, among others, in order to manage and facilitate the contact between the user and the professional in order to manage the services offered through the Website, and, where appropriate, manage, develop and comply with the relationship
established between DMS and the user who provides their personal data.
With the exception of the data communication provided in the previous paragraph, EMW will not carry out any of the following actions in relation to the personal data that is provided to us by the users of the Website:
- Transfer them to other States, without the prior consent of the user, which does not offer an equivalent level of data protection in Spain.
9. WHAT RESPONSIBILITY DOES THE USER HAVE?
The user guarantees that he is of legal age and that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, the user guarantees that he has informed
said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data to DMS for the purposes indicated, being responsible in any case for the breach of these obligations.
10. RIGHTS OF THE USERS
Through firstname.lastname@example.org, and attaching in any case a copy of your National Identification Number or equivalent document proving your identity and specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from DMS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that DMS has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
11. IS IT SAFE TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Finally, we inform you that DMS will process your data always in strict confidence and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary measures both technical and organizational in order to ensure the security of your data and to avoid its variation, loss, or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 25th, 2018