Version updated as of February 1st 2023
At DIGITAL MIND SOLUTIONS, S.L. (hereinafter “ifeel”) we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information in order to achieve this. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
For this reason, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), ifeel informs the user that, as the party responsible for processing, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
- DATA CONTROLLER
- Company: Digital Mind Solutions,, S.L
- Registered office: C/ Goya, 115, 28009, Madrid
- C.I.F. nº.: B87593851
- Email: [email protected]
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND THEIR PURPOSES
The personal data collection is:
DEMO application form:
- Telephone number and email address
- Company name and number of employees
Work climate survey download form
- Telephone number and email address
- Company name and number of employees
- Corporate email address
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, Internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
Any other information or personal data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill out the data collection form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web. Likewise, not providing the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy means that it will not be possible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
The reason why we process your personal data is:
- To manage your information requests about our services.
- To develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for auditing purposes, as well as handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from customers or Public Administrations.
- PERSONAL DATA LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis on which the abovementioned data processing is grounded is:
- Consent of the interested party to receive information about our services and products through contact forms and/or e-mail, registration for newsletters.
- Legitimate interest in the processing of customer data for direct marketing purposes
- Fulfilment of legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and claims of third parties.
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of its collection and/or until you revoke your consent, without prejudice to compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data and when necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of potential claims, provided that this is permitted by the applicable legislation. For further information, please contact us at [email protected].
- COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
The data processed by ifeel is hosted in the EU and processed within the EU or in the third country deemed by the European Commission to offer an adequate level of security, or by service providers who have entered into binding agreements that fully comply with the legality of transfers to third countries. In this regard, your data will be stored in the EU-West1 region of Amazon Web Services (AWS), in Ireland, to be precise.
Other recipients of your data may include government agencies and administrations, to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so, and service companies, such as tax consultants or lawyers.
ifeel endeavours to ensure the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have appropriate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties are obliged to ensure that the information is processed in accordance with data privacy regulations.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM
Please address your communications and exercise your rights by writing to the following email address: [email protected]
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights when it comes to our processing of your personal data:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure: This right allows you to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for us to continue to use it. This is not an absolute right of erasure and exceptions apply.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to “block” or delete further use of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we may continue to store your personal data, but we may no longer use it.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain and re-use your personal data for your own purposes in different services.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of processing.
- Right not to be subject to an automated decision: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal (or similarly important) effects for you.
In some cases, your request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations. Also, if you have a complaint about data processing, you can lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY AND VERACY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data included and exonerates ifeel of any responsibility in this regard. Users, in any case, guarantee and answer for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. ifeel reserves the right to terminate the services contracted with users, in the event that the data provided are false, incomplete, inaccurate or are not updated.
ifeel is not responsible for the veracity of the information that it has not produced itself and for which another source is indicated. Therefore it does not assume any responsibility as far as hypothetical damages that could originate from the use of this information are concerned.
ifeel reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to such information.
- MINOR’S PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, if any of them are addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with Article 8 of the RGPD and Article 7 of LO3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), ifeel will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the identity card or other form of identification of the person giving consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, apart from those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
- SECURITY MEASURES
ifeel has adopted the legally required levels of personal data protection security, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures within its reach to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided to ifeel.
ifeel is not responsible for any hypothetical damages that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, brought about by causes beyond the control of ifeel of delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Centre, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as of damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate intrusions beyond the control of ifeel. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES